Last Modified: January 1, 2024
Your privacy is a top priority atSubstantive AI, Inc., with our product Agentive ("Agentive","we", "us", "our"). We are committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about how we use it.We appreciate your trust and know that our business depends on earning it.
This website and application collect some Personal Data from its users.
We may amend this policy from time to time. We encourage you to review this policy periodically, as changes will be posted on this page. If we make any material changes to this policy, we will provide a prominent notice. If you do not agree with this policy, you should not use our website, products, or services.
While we encourage you to read the full policy, here is a summary of how we handle your personal information:
We collect personal information that you disclose to us such as name, email, address, and other personal information.
Some information such as IP address, browser, and device types are automatically collected when you visit our sites.
We process your information for purposes based on real and legitimate business reasons.
We may share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, in connection with a transaction, or to fulfill business obligations.
We protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We do not knowingly collect any data from or market to children under 16 years of age.
Information Collection and Use
Agentive collects, by itself or through third parties, personal and non-personal information from our users in various ways:
1. Your contact details: first name, last name, email address, social media profiles.
2. Company information: firm name, phone/mobile number, postal address, website.
3. Your login details: username (email address), password, account preferences, and usage data.
4. Financial information: such as payment information and billing address.
5. Technical information: such as the pages you visit on our website, the features you use, and the time and duration of your activities.
6. Any information you provide to us when you fill in forms when signing up or on the site or when providing us with feedback.
7. Any information you provide to use while using our product and services.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. Examples of personally identifiable information may include your name, IP address, company name, job title, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and billing and credit card information.
Non-personally identifiable information is information, any single item of which, by itself, cannot be used to identify or contact you, which may include demographic information (such as age, profession, company industry, gender, current location, or zip code), IP addresses, browser types, device types, domain names, and statistical data involving the use of Agentive services. Certain non-personally identifiable information may be considered apart of your personally identifiable information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information maybe considered non-personally identifiable information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-personally identifiable information (for example, your account preferences).
To improve our website and our services and to make them more efficient and more suited to our customer value proposition, our servers automatically collect technical data, among which some data might be personal information.
Agentive may collect the following data:
1. Internet service providers
2. IP Address
3. HTTP errors Information on your equipment, including: your internet connection, the equipment you use to access Keeper, including the version and type of browser you use.
4. Connection time on the Site and duration of the use of the Services.
5. The links on which you click on the Site.
6. Standard information regarding the server log, the bandwidth, some software installed on your computer.
Purpose Of the Data Processing
We process your information for purposes based on real and legitimate business reasons. Below we outline how and why we use the personal information we collected.The main purpose of collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, optimal, efficient, and personalized experience.
We may also use your personal information to:
1. Allow you to use our Services and to provide you with related services.
2. To respond to your requests for information.
3. To contact you with updates about our services.
4. To market and advertise our services, including sending marketing communications, with your consent.
5. To analyze and improve our website and services.
6. Comply with the current laws and regulations and our Terms of Services.
Agentive may use the data collected for other purposes, which you will be informed of at the time the data is collected and be asked to accept.
The Legal Basis for Collecting and Processing Information
We use the following legal bases for collecting PersonalInformation:
1. We may collect or process information with your consent, such as when you subscribe to our weekly digest newsletter, ask for information, or sign up for services.
2. We may collect or process information we need to provide our services or fulfill a contractual obligation.
3. We may collect or process information to fulfill a legal obligation.
4. We may collect information when we have a legitimate interest to do so, such as for marketing, as long as our legitimate interests are not outweighed by your rights.
5. We may collect or process information if necessary to protect the vital interests of the user or another individual.
Use of Your Information
We use your information to provide, improve, and personalize our services, respond to your inquiries, and for marketing purposes, always based on legitimate business reasons. We may also use your information to comply with legal obligations and to protect your and others' rights.
Sharing of Information
We share information only with your consent, to comply with laws, protect rights, or fulfill business obligations. We share Personal Information with service providers such as cloud storage providers, payment processing companies, and other vendors we use to operate our website and provide our products and services. Our service providers are contractually obligated to protect your information and not use it for other purposes.
Accessingand Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. If you wish to access, amend, or request the deletion of any personal information you've provided, please send us an email at email@example.com
Note that erasing your personal data may necessitate the removal of your user account. Additionally, we reserve the right to deny alterations to your information if such changes could result in a legal infraction or render the information inaccurate.
Data Security and Retention
We hold ourselves responsible for protecting your personalinformation through a system of organizational and technical security measures.We have implemented rigorous technical and organizationalsecurity measures designed to protect the security of any personal informationwe process.We retain your personal information for the periodnecessary to provide the Services and to answer your requests and in accordancewith the applicable law and statute of limitation obligations.
International Data Transfers
The personal information we collect is stored and processed in United States, or where we or our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure to these overseas third parties.Personal Information may be transferred from users residing in the European Union to our servers, partners, or vendors located in theUnited States and other non-EU countries where there may not be an adequacy opinion issued with respect to that country. We have taken appropriate safeguards to ensure that Personal Information remains protected wherever it is transferred.
We prioritize the safety and confidentiality of yourinformation by implementing a comprehensive set of physical, technical, andadministrative safeguards. Our dedicated efforts focus on preventing accidentalor unlawful incidents, including destruction, loss, alteration, andunauthorized disclosure or access of your data.Unfortunately, the safety and security of informationtransmission is never completely secure. We do our best to protect thisinformation, but the security of your data also depends on your credentials,network security and other variables outside of our control. Therefore, we cannotguarantee the security of information transmitted to our website andinformation transmission is at your own risk.
We do not knowingly collectinformation from children under 16 without parental consent.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We may update this policyperiodically. We encourage you to review it regularly for any changes.
For questions about this policy or your privacy rights, or if you want to exercise privacy rights outlined above, please contact us at:
Address: 2501 Park Blvd #100, Palo Alto, CA 94306